Vancouver Airport offers several parking options through YVR Parking and Park N'Fly to UBC faculty and staff for both business and leisure travel.
Park N'Fly offers discounted rates for UBC faculty and staff as well as a reward program to earn points redeemable for free parking on every stay. They are located just minutes from Vancouver International Airport and provide a 24 hour a day shuttle service to YVR terminals.
|Regular Rates (plus taxes)||$23.95||$105.95|
|UBC Corporate rates (plus taxes)||$16.95||$66.95|
There are 2 options to access Park N'Fly UBC Corporate Rates:
- Sign up to Park N'Fly Rewards
- Use the discount code each time you drop off your vehicle. The discount code is listed in the Review Corporate Rates and Discount Codes document.
Park N’Fly Rewards Program
- Bypass the counter line by using the card at kiosk machines.
- Receive Corporate Discount Rates automatically every time you park.
- 150 Aeroplan points for each stay will be added to their profile per stay.
- Earn loyalty points that toward free parking.
- Opt in to receive a text message when you land, so your car will be ready when you check out.
- Premium “Stress Free” Valet service.
- Complimentary freshly brewed coffee and tea, local telephone calls, newspapers and seating area.
- Time Saving Vehicle Maintenance Services available while you are away.
The Vancouver Airport Authority is pleased to offer a 15% discount on parking at YVR, with a Corporate QR code. Apply for your QR code by filling out this form.
For more information regarding parking email Susan Snider at YVR.
- Eligible for a 15% discount off regular rates
- Discount applies to all YVR’s self-parking facilities: Parkade, Value Long Term lot and at the jetSet Parking lot
- QR codes may be used at Express Pay Stations or Express Exit Lanes - no more lineups
- For 20% off at Gateway Valet & Concierge, apply for the Prefera Loyalty card by checking that box on the application form – you can tick both boxes.
If your travel dates are fixed, consider booking online in advance at the Value Long Term lot or at the jetSet parking lot. You do not need a QR code to book and prepay. That way, you'll get a better price than using your QR code.
Changes to QR Code
Effective May 03, 2018, the license plate recognition system will no longer be in operation for those using their QR code to receive their corporate discount. The light on the equipment will flash, but your license plate number will not be used as your entry credential. As a reminder, in order to receive your corporate discount:
- Scan your QR code to enter (do not press button to take a token)
- Scan your QR code at an APS (Automated Pay Station) to pay
- Scan your QR code to exit
Any questions, please email to Susan Snider.
Gateway Valet & Concierge
Gateway Valet & Concierge offers the best access to the terminal buildings with curbside drop-off and pick-up.
- 20% discount when using the Prefera rewards card.
- Earn points for your parking at YVR every time you use your Prefera Valet Card. Points are redeemable for free parking or auto detailing services.
- Available 24/7.
- Enjoy the most convenient curbside vehicle drop-off and pick-up at either domestic or international terminals.
- Various concierge services are available (extra fees may apply).