Your Pay

Know how and when you get paid, understand your pay details, and access other pay-related information.

Navigate the Your Pay menu to see general information about pay for all employees. For further information and support relating to pay and benefits:

Access Workday

Workday is UBC's system for managing HR and finance processes, and is where university employees access individual information about their pay. Access Workday to update your personal information, find your pay slips, view and download tax forms, and more.

Log into Workday