The UBC Travel Program is designed for faculty, staff and students who are traveling for UBC related business only.
UBC's new full service travel provider is Vision Travel. Further details about Vision Travel can be reviewed here.
Are you a new user or traveller and a UBC employee? Set up your Concur profile.
Registered already? Want to check prices or book your flight or hotel?
UBC Travel Program
UBC's Travel program with Concur or Vision Travel provides you with enhanced duty of care before and during travel allowing real-time warning and assistance for any threat including major political situations, terrorism threats or natural disasters. With this program, you automatically receive information for visas, health requirements before and during travel.
Setting up your Concur Profile
Concur requires both travellers and travel arrangers to create their own unique profiles.
Please review the following required profile information:
- Legal name as it appears on travel documentation (e.g. passports)
- Legal names in Concur should match the names listed in frequent travel programs to avoid booking and tracking errors or even denied boarding at the airport
- Traveller’s emergency contact information
- Business contact information (faculty & department/unit name, mailing address, phone, mobile, email).
- Home contact information is not required.
- Traveller preferences, e.g. preferred seating, king size bed, non-smoking, preferred departure airport, etc.
- Frequent travel program numbers. Sign up for frequent travel programs that match UBC’s agreements (Westjet, Air Canada, National Car Rental)
- Indicate assistants and/or travel arrangers who will book on the traveller’s behalf in the traveller’s profile and update it as needed
- Travel arrangers must sign into Concur as themselves to arrange bookings for travellers or UBC guests.
UBC Travel Planning Tool
The UBC Travel Planning Tool generates a trip-specific checklist of information and resources for your travel needs. The tool is useful especially if you are traveling with or supervising students.
Browse Planning Resources
Find information on: