Non-Payroll Tax Reporting

UBC issues various kinds of non-payroll-related payments throughout the year, which are reported on information slips to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). These non-payroll-related tax slips are produced by the Accounts Payable team on an annual basis and physical copies are sent to recipients via mail.

Non-payroll payments from UBC are generally reported on the following tax forms:

  • T4A – Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
  • T5 - Return of Investment Income

Please note that all T4As and T5s from Accounts Payable for the 2020 tax year have now been issued and mailed. If you have questions, or you receive questions in your area, please contact the Integrated Service Centre.

Please note that the university also issues T4 and T4A tax slips through Payroll for faculty and staff, which are made available through Workday.