Search for forms by category under the section heading or search by keyword. CWL log in is required for some forms.

To ensure you are using the current version of a form, do not download and store forms on your hard drive for future use. Visit this page for the latest version when needed. Fillable PDF documents may display the 'Please wait...' page because each browser has its own settings to control how PDFs open from a web page. Learn more here on how to adjust your browser settings.  

UBC VISA Card Change Request
Use this form if you need to make changes to your UBC VISA card
UBC VISA Card Department Application
Apply for a UBC VISA department card if your department need to book group travel, events, book on behalf of infrequent travelers, guests or if your department regularly purchase low dollar commodity goods and services, valued at less than $3,500 per transaction.
UBC VISA Card Individual Application
Apply for a UBC VISA individual card if you need to purchase low dollar value goods and services, cover research or travel expenses under $3,500 CAD.
Verification of Employment and Earnings
Use this form to request information for Verification of Employment, Statement of Earnings.
Wire Transfer for Payroll Payment
Please use this form if you are requesting an outgoing wire transfer for a replacement payroll payment.
Wire Transfer Payments
Fill out this form for outgoing wire transfer payments.