2022/2023 Year End Timelines and Procedures now available
The 2022/23 Year End timelines and procedures are now available. Join us in the call-in session on March 7 to review the fiscal year-end timelines and procedures.
The University’s fiscal year-end of March 31, 2023 is fast approaching, and similar to prior years, we ask for your assistance to ensure that all charges relating to the current fiscal year 2022/23 are included in this year’s financial results.
This year’s campus cut-off for year-end processing is Wednesday, April 5. The Provincial Government deadline for year-end financial statements is April 19, 2023. Adherence to the year-end cut-off dates is critical to provide adequate time for the preparation of year-end financial statements and audit working papers. With your assistance, we will be able to meet our provincial reporting requirements.
The year end timelines and procedures are now available on the UBC Finance website:
- Guidelines are available under Year End 2022/23.
- Deadlines are available in two different formats for the community:
- In a rolling list on the Month End / Year End Important Dates feed
- As a PDF on the Budget Schedules and Guidelines page
Please register for the call-in session to review the fiscal year-end timelines and procedures:
- Topic: Call-In: 2022/2023 Year End Timelines and Procedures
- Date: March 7, 2023, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Register now
You are welcome to share this information with those you believe may benefit from attending. For those who are unable to attend, a recording of this event will be made available on the UBC Finance website.