New contracts available for Executive Search and Recruitment
UBC has entered into 3-year agreements with four industry-leading executive recruitment services providers. UBC collaborated with other academic institutions through a project led by BCNET to evaluate and prequalify these four providers.
These services are now available to the UBC community through the following companies:
- Boyden Vancouver Inc.
- Leaders International Executive Search
- Odgers Berndtson Canada Inc.
- Pinton Forrest & Madden Group Inc.
The agreements for procurement of Executive Level Search and Recruitment Services with these approved providers will ensure:
- Simplified procurement process for engaging these providers for executive search and recruitment services – please submit a purchase requisition in Workday or contact your faculty or unit Buyer to discuss further.
- Access to a prequalified vendor pool of experienced and highly recognized executive search firms in BC.
- Flexibility of choice (the top 4 leading providers have been prequalified) without volume commitment and exclusivity.
- Best value (price and quality) determined through competitive procurement process.
- Commitment to incorporate UBC Equity Diversity & Inclusion values into recruitment processes.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of the opportunity to leverage the new agreements, visit the Supplier Page to learn more.