Improving the UBC Finance Website
This summer we made changes to improve navigation and user experience on the finance.ubc.ca website.
Following user feedback, we identified elements we could leverage to improve usability, navigation, and content on the finance.ubc.ca website. The changes, which were deployed on July 3, include:
- Adding a logins dropdown to the top-level site menu so that users can easily access faculty and staff self-service (MSP) as well as secure content on the finance.ubc.ca website by logging in with CWL
- Adding a "Support" button to the top-level menu that links directly to the Customer Support Centre
- Moving the Quicklinks menu to a more visible location
- Adding an Important Dates capacity to each section of the website to improve access to various schedules that impact financial activities on campus
- Update the look and feel of the website
All of the existing content on the site has been retained, and users will find that all of the existing sections remain largely the same, although there is a slightly different look and feel to navigation elements on the site. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Annie Mullins at email@example.com.
Changes to the finance.ubc.ca website launched this summer.
*This item was originally published on June 17, and revised on July 3 following deployment.