You can pay the services levy by cheque or money order, or online.
Cheque or Money Order
- Make cheques and money orders payable to the University of British Columbia.
- Post-dated cheques are accepted.
- You may also drop off your payment in person to:
Drop off cheque
Wesbrook Community Centre
3335 Webber Lane
Vancouver, BC, V6S 0H3
Please visit their website for hours of operation.
The University of British Columbia,
Financial Operations, Attn.: Revenue Accounting
5th Floor, TEF3
6190 Agronomy Road,
Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z3
Online Bill Payment
Make a bill payment from your Canadian online bank account by adding a Payee “UBC Service Levy”. Your account number at UBC is your roll number. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
Online bill payment is currently available at the following financial institutions:
- Bank of Montreal,
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce,
- HSBC Bank Canada,
- National Bank of Canada,
- Simplii Financial,
- TD Canada Trust,
- all Credit Unions in British Columbia.
INTERAC online payments are no longer accepted as of January 1, 2019.