Former Employees

Former employees can access their tax documents through Workday using their existing CWL for 18 months after leaving UBC.

Use the Find my T4 article in the Workday Knowledge Base for further details (CWL required).

Former UBC employees can also access online tax slips from the Canada Revenue Agency website and set up access to online services through My Service Canada Account. CRA will provide copies of your T4 or T4A from previous years.

Tax and pay slips prior to November 2020 are no longer available.  Please visit your MyAccount with the Canada Revenue Agency to obtain your tax slip information.