Changing Staff Waivers

Non-Credit Courses—UBC Extended Learning and Sauder Continuing Business Studies

Waivers for Extended Learning courses cannot be modified through Self Service. Once you submit a waiver for a course, Extended Learning registers you in that course. If you wish to cancel a course, please contact Extended Learning and Sauder Continuing Business Studies.

Credit Courses

Once you have submitted a waiver online through you can make changes to it by following this process:

Step 1: Click the 'Staff Tuition Waiver Request' link

Step 2: Enter your waiver number in the 'Find Existing Waiver' tab (or leave blank) and click 'Search' (or leave it blank, click search, and all of your waivers will show in a list):

Steps 3 & 4:

Step 5: Your waiver has been submitted. Click 'Balance Information' for the status.