Changing Faculty Dependent Child Waivers

Once you have submitted a tuition waiver for a dependent, you can cancel it or change it through

Step 1: Click the 'Faculty-Depending Children Req' link


Step 2: Use the 'Find an Existing Waiver' tab and click 'Search'


Steps 3-4: Update the number of credits being claimed, and hit Submit


Step 5: Click the 'OK' button


Step 6: Click the 'Balance Information' button. This displays waivers submitted and their status. Amended waivers are sent to Enrolment Services on your behalf.