Cancelling Staff Waivers

Once you have submitted a staff tuition waiver through, you can cancel it if you have dropped your course or withdrawn from credit courses.

Non-credit courses—Extended Learning

You must cancel your enrolment by contacting Extended Learning. Extended Learning will then notify Payroll to cancel the waiver. You may need to pay a cancellation fee.

Credit Courses

Step 1: Click the 'Staff Tuition Waiver Request' link


Step 2: Enter your waiver number in the 'Find an Existing Waiver' tab (or leave blank). Click 'Search'.


Step 3: Click the 'Cancel TW' button. There is a limit to when you can cancel a waiver online. If you are unable to cancel your waiver, please contact payroll.


Step 4: Your waiver has been cancelled. Click the 'Balance Information' button if you want to see the status.