Cancelling Faculty Waivers

Once you have submitted a tuition waiver through, you can cancel it if you have withdrawn from your courses.

Step 1: Click the 'Faculty Tuition Waiver' link

Step 2: Enter your waiver number in the 'Find Existing Waiver' tab (or leave blank) and hit 'Search'

Step 3: Hit the ‘Cancel’ Button. There is a limit to when you can cancel a waiver online. If you are unable to cancel your waiver, please contact payroll.

Step 4: Your waiver has been cancelled. Click the 'Balance Information' button to see the status.