Tuition waivers are available to eligible staff and faculty members, and eligible dependents of staff and faculty members.
Employees can submit tuition waiver applications through Workday, including applications for:
- Undergraduate credit courses
- Graduate credit courses, if eligible
- UBC Extended Learning non-credit courses
- Approved Sauder School of Business Continuing Business Studies non-credit courses
Tuition payment deadlines are available on the Dates and Deadlines page of the UBC Student Services website.
If you submit your Tuition Waiver application after the tuition payment deadline, you will be charged late fees and/or interest that is not covered by the Tuition Waiver.
Questions and Contacts
For step-by-step instructions review the following articles in the Workday Knowledge Base:
- Create a credit course tuition waiver
- Create a non-credit course tuition waiver
- View, edit or cancel a tuition waiver
If you have submitted a tuition waiver application, and have questions about processing, please raise a ticket through the UBC Self-Service Portal (CWL required).