Business processes for applying for tuition waivers have changed with the launch of Workday.
Tuition waivers are available to eligible staff and faculty members, and eligible dependents of staff and faculty members.
Tuition Waiver Applications
Employees can submit tuition waiver applications through Workday, including applications for:
- Undergraduate credit courses
- Graduate credit courses, if eligible
- UBC Extended Learning non-credit courses
- Approved Sauder School of Business Continuing Business Studies non-credit courses
The tuition payment deadlines are available at the Student Services, Dates and Deadlines page. If you submit your Tuition Waiver application after the tuition payment deadline, you will be charged late fees and/or interest that will not be covered by the Tuition Waiver.
Questions and Contacts
For step-by-step instructions review the following articles in the Workday Knowledge Base:
- Create a credit course tuition waiver
- Create a non-credit course tuition waiver
- View, edit or cancel a tuition waiver
If you have submitted a tuition waiver application, and have questions about processing, please raise a ticket with the Integrated Services Centre.