When considering the purchase of goods and services, we recommend reaching out to these UBC-approved suppliers.
These approved suppliers have been awarded a contract by Financial Operations for use by all departments and faculties at UBC. Here are some of the benefits you will receive when you use an approved supplier:
- Delivers best overall value to the University based on price, quality, and delivery capabilities, training and ease of ordering
- Reduces contractual risks as UBC has the capability to better hold these vendors accountable for below standard service delivery
- Favorable contractual terms and conditions
- Establishes clear conflict resolution processes
- Improves access to information
- Saves time and effort as a competitive process (RFx) is not required when using these suppliers (some restrictions may apply)
Click on the images below to review details of our approved suppliers for each supplier category.