Find answers for Hyperion related questions. Use keywords, and not full sentences, to improve your search results. If you can't find an answer please send us an email.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Hyperion planning system has been loaded with the following information:
- Prior year ACTUALS since Fiscal 2008/09
- Current fiscal year FORECAST
- Current year ACTUALS to the month end that is closed
- Position Management Data
A blue cell means that there are supporting details behind the value. A brown cell means that the cell has been locked by a user, so it will not change. These will be modified by Adjust, Grid Spread or Paste value.
If you have access to Hyperion, and the link is not visible in FMS portal, please follow these steps:
- Click "Content"
- Check "Budgeting Applications Home" box
- Click "Save" and return to Home
If you followed these steps and still can't see the link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the issue. If you don't have access to Hyperion, fill out the Access Request Form, submit it to email@example.com and copy your finance officer for approval.
Move your cursor to a cell, highlight it by clicking on it, and then select the "ABC" button from the top tool bar to view, or to edit the cell content.
YearTotal is considered as a data entry cell as well as an aggregation for the year. The default calculation is to divide the value in YearTotal among the 12 months. The Fill option will not override the spreading which is at the end of the refresh process.
This is a known Oracle bug. The workaround for this issue is to change your Hyperion settings. Please do the following:
- In UBCPlan, from the left pane, expand on Preferences
- From the right pane, under the Display Options tab
- Change Thousands Separator to None
- Change Negative sign to Parentheses
- Change Negative Color to Red
- No more results