Pacific CoastCom is UBC’s dedicated Telus mobility dealer.
TELUS is a dynamic, world-leading communications and information technology company with $14.7 billion in annual revenue and 15.2 million customer connections spanning wireless, data, IP, voice, television, entertainment, video and security. Pacific CoastCom is a TELUS Mobility dealer dedicated to serve UBC's corporate wireless needs and UBC employee purchase programs.
TELUS’s cellular rate plans are rich with calling features such as visual voicemail, unlimited nationwide calling and up to 10GB of shared data for voice-and-data plans. These rate plans are available for the following types of users:
TELUS provides UBC with competitively priced hardware - cell phone and smartphones - with a discount off the month-to-month (MTM) price.
TELUS provides the following type of bill credits when users upgrade hardware or activate a new account:
- Upgrade Credit: When existing users on a $45/month (or higher) voice-and-data plan
- New Activation Credit: For new activations (with a new number)
- Port-in Credit: For new activation that port-in their number from another provider
- Include the UBC corporate hardware pricing and up to a 20% discount or an additional $300 off hardware
- An Ordering portal has been set up with further information on device selection, pricing and rate plans
Visit Pacific CoastCom Online Ordering Portal and use access code ubc
- Local dealer support - Pacific CoastCom has been the exclusive locally based TELUS-authorized dealer for a number of years. They provide hardware fulfillment and support and assist UBC with hardware orders, device repairs, accessories, etc.
- Locally based sales & support team - UBC Faculty and Staff can rely on the local sales and support team, for any incident and problem management issues.
Account Manager - UBC Employee Paid Accounts
3113 West Broadway, Vancouver
Tel.: 604-736-5994 or 604-230-2613
Account Manager - Department Paid Accounts
Tel.: 604-736-5994 or 604-314-0546
For internal queries, please contact UBC IT Finance by submitting an IT support request through the UBC Self Service Portal.