Microserve supports UBC in the acquisition of end-user computing devices and offers related value-added services for a wide range of desktops, laptops, tablets, thin client devices and peripherals.
To purchase all Microserve related products, please use the Microserve Catalogue in Workday.
- Desktop, laptops and computing peripherals
- Asset tagging services
- Configuration and installation services
- Lifecycle management from deployment to decommission and disposal
- Alternate models of acquisition such as leasing services or device as a service
- Warehousing and distribution services
- “Try and buy” evaluation services
- Efficient order and shipment tracking system through the Microserve web portal (“eStore”) which is configurable to meet institutional workflows
- Lower prices
- $10 per device fee for all Device Enrollment Program (DEP) eligible new purchase Apple products waived
- Lenovo premium warranty (valued at $72 per device currently) will be provided to UBC during the contract term at no additional cost.
- By gaining the computing devices volume currently through Dell directly, Microserve will provide B2B workday integration support at no additional cost
- Value-added benefit (at no cost to UBC) includes:
- Inventory service of housing UBC commonly purchased IT products at Microserve local warehouses up to 45 days.
- Concierge services to provide end users with one-on-one customer service
- In-person and remote technical support