Search for forms by category under the section heading or search by keyword. CWL log in is required for some forms.

To ensure you are using the current version of a form, do not download and store forms on your hard drive for future use. Visit this page for the latest version when needed.

Use this form if you are a merchant and manually enter a single transaction at a time via a keyboard into an Internet-based virtual terminal solution provided and hosted by a PCI compliant service provider.
This form is for merchants storing cardholder data and all merchants not included in descriptoins for SAQ A, A-EP, B, B-IP and C.
Personal Data Changes
Use this form if you cannot update your personal information, such as address change or emergency contact information, through the Faculty and Staff Self Service portal.
PO Exemption Matrix
Fill out the exemption justification form if your purchase exceeds $3,500 CAD but may be exempted from purchase order requirements.
Project/Grant Inactivation Request
Use this form to request inactivation for a Non-research Project Grant (PG).
Project/Grant Request
Request non-research Project/Grant (S PG).
Purchase Requisition Form
Fill out a Purchase Order (PO) if your purchase is above $3,500 CAD, inclusive of taxes.
Quote Request for Meetings and Events
Use this template when organizing meetings and or events off campus.
Record of Employment
Fill out this form if your UBC employment has been terminated and you plan to make a claim for Employment Insurance. If you are an hourly staff submit this form to request vacation payouts, or a Record of Employment if on reduced hours.
Reference Guide - Determining, Hiring & Paying for Services
Review this guide prior to purchasing services. It provides you detailed information on how to determine, hire and pay an individual or vendor for services.