Last updated: September 19, 2023
When considering the purchase of goods and services, we recommend reaching out to these UBC prequalified suppliers.
These prequalified suppliers have been awarded a contract by Procurement Services for use by all departments and faculties at UBC. Here are some of the benefits you will receive when you use a prequalified supplier:
- Delivers best overall value to the University based on price, quality, and delivery capabilities, training, and ease of ordering;
- Reduces contractual risks as UBC has the capability to better hold these vendors accountable for below-standard service delivery;
- Favorable contractual terms and conditions;
- Establishes clear conflict resolution processes;
- Improves access to information; and
- Saves time and effort as the (second stage) competitive process required for purchasing goods and services greater than $75,000 (CAD) through these suppliers has been streamlined.
Click on the images below to review details of our prequalified suppliers for each supplier category.