Compugen supports UBC with the expertise in acquisition of various software products and related services. As BCNET’s selected Software Value Added Reseller, Compugen acts as a bridge to conduct procurement activities with parties who are not contractually connected to the university.
- Microsoft Software Volume Licensing;
- Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Sophos Next-Gen Endpoint Protection;
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA); and
- Other software licenses such as Autodesk, Commvault, CylancePROTECT, DRUVA, Faronics, IBM, iboss, Zerto, McAfee, Scope5, Solarwinds, RedHat, Symantec, Trend Micro, Veeam, VMware, and more.
- Dedicated account management team to support on a wide range of on-premises and cloud-based software products;
- Hands-on experience and demonstrated expertise in functionality of cloud-based Microsoft solutions;
- Consultancy services offering market intelligence and analysis to support strategic decisions;
- Support for volume-based agreements; and
- Transparent costing for additional value-added services.
BCNET Contract 2022-PROC-MA-390
Client Director (Lower Mainland Region)
Phone number: 604-367-9575
Account Executive (Interior Region)
Phone number: 604-218-0134