Last updated: June 21, 2023
Through BCNet, UBC has established commercial participation agreements with seven suppliers to support UBC with the procurement of audio-visual goods and services.
Audio visual goods and services
- Saves time and effort since the vendors have already been prequalified
- Reduces contractual risks as UBC has the capability to better hold these suppliers accountable for below-standard service delivery
- Favorable contractual terms and conditions
- Establishes clear conflict resolution processes
- Improves access to information
The contract is valid from April 1, 2023 to November 30, 2025
BCNet RFSQ 2022009 Audio Visual Equipment and Services
Prequalified suppliers roster
The following is a list of the approved pre-qualified audio-visual suppliers:
- Applied Electronics Limited
- AVI-SPL Canada Ltd.
- Evolution AV Ltd.
- Matrix Video Communication Corp.
- 341234 BC Ltd. dba Microserve
- PJS Systems Inc.
- Ricoh Canada Inc.
How to use the list
The requestor must contact UBC IT Audio Visual Creative Services – System Design, Planning & Installation. UBC IT Audio-Visual office will submit a requisition in Workday and the Procurement office will facilitate the purchase of the required goods and services.
If the value of the goods and services (combined if applicable) is…
|Less than $75,000 (tax excluded)||$75,000 or Greater (tax excluded)|
|UBC IT AV will connect with one or more pre-qualified suppliers to request a quote. The Procurement office will issue a purchase order based on the approved quote.||UBC IT AV will work with the Procurement office to issue a secondary bid process. The Procurement office will invite all pre-qualified suppliers to bid on the project and will issue a purchase order to acquire the goods/services from the successful supplier.|
UBC IT Audio Visual Services