Hyperion is the planning system UBC uses to produce the Quarterly Operating Report and Future Year Budget.
You can use it to:
- track budget (plan) vs. actuals vs. forecast
- track results on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis against the budget or different draft versions.
It usually takes about three to five business days to process user access requests after receipt of the form.
Information for New Hyperion Users
Watch the training videos and read the user guides below for more information:
- Hyperion New User Training
- Hyperion New User Training Exercises
- Hyperion Setup for Firefox
- Interfund Transfer Process Guide
- Grid for GPO to GPO transfers in Hyperion (xlsx)
- Fund Transfer Training
- Planning Training Guide
- Hyperion Planning Exercises
Need help resolving an issue? Visit the FAQs for answers.