PG Inactivation Requests

PG inactivation is handled by two different units: Research Finance and Revenue Accounting. 

Please ensure that your inactivation request goes to the correct unit or person. 

For funds starting with the letters below, please send your completed form to Tanya Stein.

  • E-Fund (Endowment)
  • F-Fund (Fee for Service)
  • G-Fund (General Purpose Operating)
  • A-Fund
  • C-Fund
  • P-Fund
  • W-Fund
  • Z-Fund

For research and specific-purpose PGs, please send your completed form to Research Finance.

PG Inactivation Request