Upcoming training workshops for UBC VISA Cardholders
UBC Financial Operations is pleased to introduce its new online, monthly workshop, Using your UBC Visa for maximum impact – Your responsibilities as a Cardholder, to help UBC Visa cardholders and delegates better understand the university’s Visa program policies and their responsibilities as a cardholder.
Through the interactive one-hour session, participants will learn how to:
- Manage your Visa purchases effectively
- Provide timely and correct reconciliation
- Avert card suspension
- Take appropriate action for specific situations, such as limit increases and fraud prevention
- Access needed support when required
- Where: Online (Zoom)
- How: Register and select your preferred date on UBC Workplace Learning
- When: Sessions will be offered monthly until the end of the year.
- Wednesday, September 29 (11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Thursday, October 27 (10:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Wednesday, November 16 (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
- Thursday, December 8 (11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Please note that this session focuses on the business policies and processes and is not a functional walkthrough of completing tasks in Workday. For Workday functional support, please contact the Integrated Service Centre.
For questions about the workshop, please contact FinOps.Training@ubc.ca.