UBC Travel enhances service through new provider
All faculty, staff and students who need to arrange and book UBC-related travel—airline tickets, accommodations, and car rentals—are encouraged to use UBC Travel.
UBC Travel is now partnering with one of the largest independent travel management companies in Western Canada, UNIGLOBE One Travel, and we’re pleased to offer enhanced services and support to our travelers.
Whether you book your own travel or arrange travel on behalf of others, whether you prefer arranging plans with a live agent or with our online tool, and whether you travel often or need a single airline ticket; there are a number of benefits to book your travel through UBC Travel.
- Safety: Travelers are tracked and assisted in the event of any emergency or disaster, and also have access to a 24/7 emergency line
- Security: Credit card information is encrypted and safely stored to minimize fraud
- Savings: A variety of rates all in one place for easy comparison and decision making
- Service: Automatic email reminders for travel advisories, visa requirements, passport expiry
- Sustainability: Ability to track your travel-related carbon footprint
The Concur system will be offline on Friday, December 2, for 48 hours while we migrate traveler and arranger profiles to UNIGLOBE One travel.
Visit UBC Travel for more information.