T4/T4A statements are now available online
UBC issues tax slips online as PDFs that are identical to the printed form and are accepted by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) when filing your taxes.
Faculty, staff, and student employees can now download their 2019 T4 and/or T4A statements for their tax returns via the Faculty and Staff Self-Service portal.
How to download your statement
- Log into the Faculty and Staff Self-Service portal using your Campus-Wide Login (CWL). If you are off-campus, you will need to connect using a VPN. The recommended browsers for downloading your statement are Firefox or Safari.
- Click on HRMS Self Service.
- In the myPay section of the screen select Year End Slips to access your tax slip for 2019, and for previous years if required.
- If you have not previously accessed your slip(s) online, you will be required to acknowledge a consent agreement.
- If you choose to receive PDF tax slips you may still receive a printed copy for the 2019 tax year, but you will not receive a printed slip in the future.
- Faculty and staff who choose not to accept the agreement will continue to receive their T4/T4A statements via mail in late February, consistent with the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency.