T4A and T5 forms from Accounts Payable - Update

Friday, February 19, 2021

UBC issues T4A (for reporting of pension, retirement, annuity and other income to non-employees ) and T5 (for royalty payments) tax forms on an annual basis.

Please note that all T4As and T5s from Accounts Payable for the 2020 tax year have now been issued and mailed. If you have questions, or you receive questions in your area, please contact the Integrated Service Centre.

Please note that the university also issues T4 and T4A tax slips through Payroll for faculty and staff, which are now available through Workday.