Switch to an online T4, win an iPad!
UBC Faculty and Staff have the option to receive their T4 tax slip electronically, instead of receiving a printed copy. To encourage employees to make the sustainable switch, UBC Payroll is giving away an iPad to one lucky faculty or staff member who makes the transition between now and the end of January.
Faculty and staff who log into the UBC Management Systems Portal and switch from paper to electronic T4s are eligible. All new sign-ups between now and January 31, 2019 (noon PST) will be counted towards one entry into the draw, and only those opting in for the first time are eligible.
To opt-in to receive an electronic T4:
- Visit the UBC faculty and staff Management Systems Portal
- Log in using your CWL (campus-wide login)
- Click the HRMS Self Service tab
- Under My Pay, select Year End Slips
- If you have not already agreed, the website will prompt you to agree to receive your T4 online—choose Yes
Payroll will track all new T4 online opt-ins between now and January 31. The draw prize will be one iPad (128 GB, 9.7-inch).
Thanks for switching, and good luck!