Monthly online workshops for UBC Visa cardholder
Learn about your responsibilities as a UBC Visa cardholder in this online, monthly workshop.
UBC Financial Operations has added more sessions of the Using your UBC Visa for maximum impact – Your responsibilities as a Cardholder workshop to help UBC Visa cardholders and delegates better understand the university’s Visa program policies and their responsibilities as a cardholder.
Through the interactive one-hour session, participants will learn how to:
- Manage your Visa purchases effectively
- Provide timely and correct reconciliation
- Avert card suspension
- Take appropriate action for specific situations, such as limit increases and fraud prevention
- Access needed support when required
- Where: Online (Zoom)
- How: Register and select your preferred date on UBC Workplace Learning
- Friday, January, 27 (10:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Tuesday, February 7 (11:00 am – 12:00 am)
- Thursday, February 23 (11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Thursday, March 9 (11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Tuesday, March 21 (1:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
Please note that this session focuses on the business policies and processes and is not a functional walkthrough of completing tasks in Workday. For Workday functional support, please contact the Integrated Service Centre.
For questions about the workshop, please contact FinOps.Training@ubc.ca.